Monday, August 25, 2008

Last Week in San Diego

Finally, its the last week in San Diego. Last three months of my stay here have been memorable, some very good, some bad (especially in last one month). Being an optimist, I will take forward the good memories with me and hope that the bad ones are long forgotten and I apologize, if I have hurt anybody during this phase, as it was unintentional. Probably its the life's way of testing our strength and ability to handle the adversities in life and if we make through it without much damage, we end up to be a better person. Failure gives us Experience, isn't it?. (Damn!!! this is sounding like sad end of an art movie :-)..Okok..enough)

Now the good part. We wanted to take some final good memories from here and we ended up enjoying it on the beaches of San Diego (thats what its known for, right!!!!). Again went for surfing with viju's cousins and it was fun. Good part which I liked about surfing was the body wet suit. It creates those six pack abs which we always dream of :)). The other thing we did during the weekend was beach volleyball. We played around 5 hrs of volleyball. The last time I played volleyball was 5 years ago in Burlington in a league match, the day before I met with the gruesome ski injury. Took sometime to get back in the groove and once in the groove it was fun. Even though we lost all the games. Apparently Viju's team won which consisted of her cousin and some European guy. Finally we rode a jet ski. It was fun until Viju's cousin tried to copy the dhoom movie's stunt where Abhishek Bachan jumps the jet ski over boat and shoots the villian. In our case it did not jump over but it just sat on another jet ski. Apparently making us meet the cops for the first time here. Overall it was a thrilling experience.

Overall it was a good 3 month stay in San Diego and this weekend I'am going back to Amherst where I dont have to stop at a traffic signal too long and I can see more greenery.
Next blog will be from a student in Amherst ;)..Hope he has time to write it.

1 comment:

Prasapat said...

school chalee hum :)))wud have been a nice title...